How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your browser settings to reject cookies. Doing this depends on the browser that you use and further detail for the most commonly used web-browsers is provided below:
For Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the page just under the quit button.
- Select ‘Settings’ then ‘Show advanced settings’.
- Under ‘Privacy’ select ‘Content settings’.
- Under ‘Cookies’ you can change to the appropriate setting.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the gear icon in the top right hand corner.
- Select ‘Internet options’.
- Select the Privacy tab and adjust the cookie settings to your preference.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click the three lines icon in the top right hand corner of the screen just under the quit button.
- Select ‘Options’ and then ‘Privacy’.
- Under ‘History’ select ‘Use custom settings for history’ and then adjust the cookie settings accordingly.
For Microsoft Edge
- Click the three doted icon in the top right hand corner of the screen just under the quit button.
- Scroll down to view advanced settings.
- Scroll until you see the setting for cookies.
- Select one of the three options.
For Safari (MAC)
- Select ‘Preferences’ from the Safari menu at the top of the screen.
- Go to ‘Privacy’ tab.
- Choose how you want Safari to handle cookies, four options are available.
Call us today on 01782 752 369
KedronUK, Kern House, Stone Business Park, Stone, Staffordshire ST15 0TL