Kedron partners with AppDynamics to deliver APM and Business Transaction Monitoring for modern application architectures, in both the cloud and the data centre, delivering solutions for highly demanding distributed, dynamic, and agile environments.
Covering Java, .Net and PHP environments, this software offers AppDynamics offer simplicity, ease-of-use, and built-in intelligence via their patent-pending Dynamic Flow Mapping™ and Deep-on-Demand Diagnostics™, which continuously discover and auto-instrument production applications.
Unlike legacy APM solutions, this software AppDynamics is built with an “in production” focus, helping IT Operations in real world situations and that’s why yet again in 2013, AppDynamics was recognised by Gartner as leader in APM sector.
Offering both an on premise and SaaS model Kedron selects AppDynamics to:
- Monitor, Troubleshoot and Report on Complex Application Issues
- Automate remediation of common application issues.
- Give client’s visibility of Business transaction and Server Health in one unified platform with Business transaction monitoring.
- Speed up average MTTI by up to 80%
- Provide rapid deployment, as an installed permanent solution or via our AppResolve Service
Kedron is a technically certified AppDyanmics partner and offers full installation and configuration services.
We also deliver full Proof of Concepts to all clients’ to prove the value within their environments.
We deliver first rate User Training and Technical Account Management services to ensure our customers continue to get the most from their Kedron solution.